iam a house wife completed my graduation iam interested in civil services i prepared for that before marrige i want to know the age limit.

0 21 Views | Posted 2011-10-30 12:50:30
Asked by anuradha

  • 1 Answer

  • J

    Answered by

    jaiprakash rau

    2011-10-30 19:28:56
    Ms.Anuradha ,I appreciate your interest in civil service.You need to be 21 years completed as on 1.08.2012 and not more than 30 yrs if you come under general category and 35 yrs if you belong to reserved category.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post