Iam working in dubai for past 2 years and iam planning to do my masters in mining engineering, i have done my under grad in Mechanical Eng

i have 2 years of experience in valves applications i passed out in the year 2007 with 62% iam looking for a carrer change in mining

0 30 Views | Posted 2011-10-13 21:09:59
Asked by yuvaraj

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-13 21:13:43
    Given your qualification and work-experience, the best option for you would be
    MTech in Mining Engineering from ISM Dhanbad.
    ISM admits students for the M.Tech./M.Phil programmes through GATE/Written Test and Interview

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post