im +2, 63% in pcm, i want to study geology from abroad but tell me is btech in geology or bsc in geology is good.

what minimum fees is required to study abroad, please tell me if i will get education loan for my studies, my dad works in ongc. im really want to do bachelors from a good university from abroad, so tell me the tests required to get admission. please tell me if btech(geo) is good or bsc(geo). thanks

0 60 Views | Posted 2011-10-27 17:47:51

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-28 12:54:15
    Hi,You can pursue Bachelor's in Geology, there are many good universities in UK offering the course of your interest.In order to get admission in undergraduate course in UK, you need to have:Good academic background, preferably 60% plus in 12th.Relevant 12th degree from recognized education board.IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.IELTS is the exam which need to be taken by all the international students whose first or native language is not English.IELTS has 4 section namely:*Reading*Writing*Speaking*ListeningIELTS (International English Language Testing System) is of 9 bands.Average fees at UK universities is around 15,000 pounds per-year.The... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 442k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post