Im doing B.E. n i wann a do B.A als from YCMOU . what shoud I do to tak admiss ? ? ? ?

I wann a do B.A for my UPSC prep.......

0 54 Views | Posted 2011-10-02 14:09:37
Asked by Ajinkya

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    arun dev | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-02 17:03:16
    Dear Ajinkya,
    You can directly approach YCMOU center for perusing BA,
    since it is a distance mode there is no much complicated procedure,
    all you may have to make a DD in favor of YCMOU and need your HSC certificates photo copy and few pass port size photo copies.
    you will get all the details in their prospectus.
    Hope this will be of help. Feel free to put up more queries. In case your has been resolved, please close this query by rating it as a "Best Answer" or by giving "Thumbs up"
    wish you best,

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post