in 12th exam from cbse board i had scored 52%.just now iam pursuing engg 3rd there exam to improve my result now.

it will be diffcult for me to stand in campus interview...

0 76 Views | Posted 2011-10-05 14:15:02
Asked by swati

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pawan | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-10 23:24:38
    There is no exam or procedure to improve previous degree marks. try to do better in future and be practical you can cover-up previous marks.
  • D

    Answered by


    2011-10-10 20:36:29
    U can act on future, can join M.B.A or other degrees which compliment your field and interest.Previous marks wont matter much if you want.
  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-05 15:23:46
    You can appear for GATE after B tech and also You can go for Courses to in your preferred area . Many Companies look for marks in your graduation only Score well in your Graduation and Go for some Courses in your preferred area before your Campus interview.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post