Is there any college that has agriculture related courses like B.Sc agriculture, horticulture, agriculture engineering, and fishery?

0 5 Views | Posted a month ago
Asked by Raghul

  • 1 Answer

  • A

    Answered by

    Aman Singh | Contributor-Level 6

    4 weeks ago

    Shobhit University offers 4 year 8 Semester Program in B.Sc. (Hons)- Agriculture to bridge the developments gaps in human resources for Agricultural and Rural Development Sector, through higher education. The eligibility criteria for the admission in shobhit university you have to meet the eligibility criteria given below : 

    Admission to B.Sc. (Hons)Agriculture Programs is open to candidates who have Passed (10+2) / Intermediate / Higher Secondary from any approved Board with PCM/PCB/Agriculture.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post