is there any university for mba that accepts 15years of education

0 73 Views | Posted 2011-10-20 17:30:12
Asked by maulik

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-12-15 15:18:38
    With 15 years of education UK, would be the best study destination for you, as universities in US require 16 years of education for admission in their MBA program.
    The duration of MBA program in UK is 1 year.
    To pursue MBA form UK, you need to have:
    Good academic record, preferably 60% plus in graduation.
    Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university.
    GMAT score of 500-600 plus.
    IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.
    2-3 years of full time work experience after graduation.
    Some of the best university in UK, to pursue MBA are :
    University of Strathclyde.
    Durham university.
    Lancaster University.
    Universities in UK have 2 admission intake in
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aravind Lankan | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-21 07:24:49
    Hi maulik,In USA many B.schools dont accept 15 years of study,but there are some top schools that accept 15 years of study i.e 10+2+3.But duration of Mba is not 2 years it is three years.schools that accept are:Dartmouth University, Tuck School of Business, - MBA Northwestern University, Kellog School of Management – 3 year DegreeColumbia Business School 3 year Degree acceptedHarvard Business School, MBA University of Chicago, Booth School of Business International degreeDuke University, Fuqua School of Business International degree MIT, Sloan School of Management 3 year degree qualificationUPenn, Wharton School of Business 3 year
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Ms.Jenny John | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-20 17:40:27
    Dear Maulik,
    There are universities that are offering courses in correspondence specially for working professionals like you , who have experience and are busy in their job schedule.
    You can get admission in UGC approved and government accredited university and continue your studies alongside with your professional responsibilities.
    for further information ,
    kindly contact on : (+91) 9033001015
    email us at :
    hope this answer has been of help to you, Best of Luck !!!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post