kello sir, i have completed my BAMS(ayurved) since 1yr and doing job in some trusts but i want to study plz give me some information

my degree is BAMS,METC. I WANT TO DO 1 OR 2 YEAR postgraduate like course that give me 100% placement in well known hospitals.

0 128 Views | Posted 2011-09-03 23:20:31

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    piyush juneja | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-10 00:13:33
    clinical research is a good option.
  • R

    Answered by


    2011-09-04 21:14:56
    myself director clinovision u can also go for clinical research program dat vl really benefit u contact us at 7428958689
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Arvind Joshi | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-04 01:19:23
    Please try to find a course which involves Export Management, specially of Indian herbs and ayurvedic medicines.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post