looking for a govt.universty for b.tech lateral entry in electronics & tele comm.engg.can u suggest some names of govt.universty.

i have completed my diploma in electronics & tele comm.engg with a first class marks. now i want to go for the b.tech course, for that i'm seeking for a govt.university where there is a provision of lateral entry admission in electronics & tele.comm so can u suggest some names of top govt university

0 115 Views | Posted 2011-10-13 02:03:21

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-13 10:30:25
    Hi Tanbir,
    Almost every Government approved University/ affiliated colleges offers Lateral Entry to engineering courses but this eligibile only if you have completed your diploma in a similar stream. Also to gain admission, one would require to qualify a test like SLEEE.
    To know about the various engineering colleges in the country, you may refer to the following link:
    Please do revert for any further query. if your query has been resolved, please close the query by rating it as the 'Best Answer'.
    All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post