Masters in Embedded System Design from UK

I want to pursue Master's in EmbeddedSystem Design from UK. Please provide me with the list of good universities. I have completed BE(ECE) in 2009 , then did Embedded System Design Course from CDAC. Currently working in Semi-Conductor Industry in Embedded Domain. Is UK a good option?

0 66 Views | Posted 2011-09-27 17:25:14

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-27 18:48:04
    MSc.Embedded system course is available in many universites. You can see in Greenwich University

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post