My bro is 33 yrs old.He completed his MCA upto 2yr bt cant complete the last yr.Now he wants 2 complete the last yr.Is there ne possibility?

Actually he studied under WBUT and his registration of the university already expired. Can he complete his study i.e. only the last year of MCA? If yes,please mention the procedure in details..He is now working in a private sector....

0 38 Views | Posted 2011-10-13 21:58:28

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pawan | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-13 22:05:36
    No, there is no chance to complete it now. SORRY to say
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    MAYUR DESHMMUKH | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-13 22:05:18
    When he had completed his MCA upto 2 yrs? how much is the gap right now? kindly revert back with the details

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 833 Exams
  • 291k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post