my brother has done 12th science from CBHE board delhi. can he apply for govt. jobs in goa

will they approve this certificate for govt job in goa, as i heard it is a fake boardor self styled board.

0 760 Views | Posted 2011-10-19 18:20:02
Asked by Manoj

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pawan | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-19 22:55:50
    yes you can apply in all over india there is also a quota for the other state candidates
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Deepak Shroff | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-19 19:03:51
    Yes it does not make any difference from where you have passed , but Please note that majority of posts by govt. has an eligibility criteria of atleast bachelor's degree.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post