My final year BCA result is declare before octomber,But MAH MCA CET councling is started. Can I admit. Collage without final year mark sheet

Please tell me what I do.?. my marksheet is late but my MCA classes starting in next week....Any ways to fight that's situation

0 102 Views | Posted 2011-09-19 14:58:52
Asked by mitesh

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-21 11:15:37
    Hi, to help you, I would advice you to contact your previous college and ask for a Bonafide Certificate which will work as a proof that you have completed your course and result is awaited. Hope this solves your query. Feel free to put forward more queries otherwise you may close the question by liking it or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post