My friend is doing his final year degree course in B.Sc. Physics Instrumentation. He wants an expert opinion about his future study. Can yo

Any course in post graduate degree is available in Kerala? Where ? and what are the courses available?

0 57 Views | Posted 2011-10-19 20:55:12
Asked by swaroop

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pawan | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-19 21:54:49
    helllo dear. you can continue your study with MSc and then PHD after that you will be a professional in your stream.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 446k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post