my relatives r there in usa (atlanta) . can they help me out something . so that i reach over there easily.

like they can financially support me or they can call me direct on jobs basis. they havy pr of usa with them

0 51 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 15:15:28

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-12 15:18:42
    If you have got a Job in a reputed organisation only then your VISA application will be considered by VISA officer. secondly VISA officer will also see that the qualification which you possess are essential for the nature of the work the company is doing. Dont try to give any wrong information in your VISA application. You will be caught and Banned for entering In US.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post