my self subrat kumar padhy, i have already complited my cource with 5 to 6 year accounting experiance. I want to go my next higher stu

udy,kindly suggest what will be doing in this situation

0 87 Views | Posted 2011-09-04 20:08:01

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-04 20:36:21
    The next best option for you would be to get either MBA or Post graduate diplma in Business management from a top notch college in India or Abroad. You may also look for Phd if you want to enter research field or want to shift to lectureship.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post