my son is studying in class 12th with commerce and want to do icwa.can u suggest what is the best course for him in icwa and what is procedr

his math is good but other subject is average.

0 34 Views | Posted 2011-11-01 11:46:23
Asked by R S Negi Negi

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shiksha | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-11-01 15:55:53
    Sir, your son is +2 commerce student and as you say that he wishes to pursue his career in ICWA. He can opt for B.COM, BBA or even Accounts Honors as any of these options when brought up with ICWA qualification, would surely be profitable from both academic and job prospective.
    ICWA (Institute for Cost and Work Accountants). This course is divided mainly in three stages that begin with Foundation and ends with Final Stage.
    To be eligible:
    • candidate must have appeared/ appearing 10+2 level from the recognized board and also above 17 years of age to be eligible for this foundation and certificate part i course.
    • candidate must have d

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post