My Wife studied VI std, Now she wants to do Degree in full time (Animation)&started preparing +2 privately, is college admission possible?

0 56 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by Gopal M

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    P Roy | Guide-Level 12

    8 years ago
    Yes the degree is possible but its possible only if the 12th is successfully completed from an recognised board . We suggest you to check with the institute you are planing to Join animation and share them the 12th certification details, so that they cab check with the University , they are tied with . If all is valid then surely a valid graduation is possible.

    The user recommends following institutes
    Aquariuss Animations Pvt Ltd

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post