My younger brother is interested in doing an engg course in Electronics and Communication Engg from the JRE Group, how should he apply?

0 83 Views | Posted 2011-09-26 10:57:54
Asked by chitra

  • 3 Answers

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-26 12:25:37
    Hi Chitra,
    To get entry to an Engineering programme of JRE Group of Institutions the candidate needs to have appeared in either National level Entrance i.e AIEEE or state level Entrance i.e. SEE-MTU. For further information on the admission procedure please check the link below:
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the “thumbs up” icon.
  • A

    Answered by

    Astha Aggarwal

    2011-09-26 12:23:01
    Application to the JRE Group is very simple. Your brother needs to take the AIEEE, UPTU exams to qualify for admission to this institute.
    The best thing about the JRE Group is that it takes into consideration not only the test scores, but also the class 10 and 12 percentage and the extra-curricular activities. So, even if you have had a low test score, but had, lets say a good extra-curricular record in school, you still have a fair chance of getting through.
    Astha Aggarwal.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-26 12:10:23
    Hi Chitra, as per your query, I am sending you link of your desired institute which will help and provide you their contact details and other important information as well, please go through it.
    Hope this will help you in the best way. Feel free to raise more queries otherwise you may close the question by liking it or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post