need guidance on higher studies

need guidance on" what courses can be persued by a 9th discontinued 37 years old person.can somebody tell how and what course?

0 62 Views | Posted 2011-09-30 18:36:06
Asked by basanti

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-01 09:17:00
    Hi Basanti,
    Although there are rarely any options as for almost every course the minimum requirement is atlest completing schooling. Also providing any exact information is quite difficult without knowing what do you do at present, based on which one can be able to guide you better.
    Even though you still have chance to take admission in the private schoo for 10th standard, and like wise you may complete your basic education and be eligible further further education. Also you can opt for certain polytechnic courses as well.
    Hope this helps you to certain extent.
    All the Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post