Nit karne se pahle mujhe kya karna parega

0 95 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by Gulam Hussain

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Raj Chawla | Contributor-Level 10

    8 years ago
    Hi,For admission in a bachelor’s degree, you need to complete 10+2 examination with science subject such as physics, maths and chemistry.The duration for this course is 4 years.For admission in top colleges like IITs, NITs, IIITs , Bits Pilani, DTU you have to clear JEE (Main) , JEE (Advanced) , BITSAT.There are also some state and all India level entrance exams after clearing them you also have chance for good colleges.Few of them are:KARNATAKA CET(Only for Karnataka Students)UPSEE,CET, COMEDK, EAMCET( Only for Andhra Pradesh Students), KEAM, GPET, etc.Also, some engineering institutes conduct their own entrance examination for admission f... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post