Now i am in final year b-tech eee.i want to pursue aesi membership i eligible for exam.if eligible,how to apply for the member ship

0 107 Views | Posted 2011-09-13 22:16:26
Asked by raviteja

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-14 11:32:47
    Hi Raviteja,
    If you are looking for Associate Membership then the eligibility is Science background with PCM and need to have 50% marks in 12th. For Student Membership you need to be either B.Sc or B.Tech Graduate or completed 12th or Engineering Diploma or AME certification. As you are going to complete your graduation you can apply for this Examination. For further details please check the links below:
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the &

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 485k Reviews
  • 1150k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post