Passed 12th in 2002, can I do BA now?

I completed my 12th in 2002 from CBSE Board with 56%, then started correspondence from D.U. in BA Pass and passed 1st year and 2nd year exams in 2003 and 2004 but then she did a love marriage in 2005 so could not complete her Bachelors. And now after 5-6 years I am divorced so I want to do BA again.

0 95 Views | Posted 2011-09-23 18:08:52

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Prashant Chauhan | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-23 19:50:14
    Manmeet kaur is right, most of the colleges doesnt give importance for age and doesnt have problems with gap. you just have to think that either you are prepared for study or not as you have to give more time to studies after such a large gap.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-23 21:48:52
    Hi Pankhuri,
    Yes dear, certainly you can pursue your graduation. Although studying through regular mode would be quite a challege, you can still look for a course through correspondence.
    You may look in to the following link:
    Kindly revert for any further queries and also if you find this answer to be satisfactory, please close this question by rating
  • Y

    Answered by

    yaddapudi suvarna

    2011-09-23 19:49:52
    no,1st of all you should complete the degree
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-23 18:19:35
    Hi Pankhuri, as per your query, I would say that as their is no age criteria in certain colleges for pursuing graduation after a long gap. But, still, I would suggest you to contact the institute personally for more detailed help regarding your query. Hope it will help you in the best way. Feel free to raise more questions otherwise you may close the question by liking it or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post