Plzzz tell me suitable institutes for engineering courses like btech in india.

I have scored 55 marks in JEE mains and expecting about 70% in cbse class 12 exam. Plzz tell me suitable institutes through which I can get campus placements. Please reply as soon as possible.

0 45 Views | Posted 8 years ago

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aarti Singh | Guide-Level 14

    8 years ago
    Prateek with these marks you can expect a private college only. These days there are many privates universities like Manipal, SRm, LPU, Amity etc that offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in 12th also. Some of them also offer good scholarships on the basis of your marks in 12th, so you can check their websites for more details.
    Good luck.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post