Singapore PR , finished MCA (In INDIA) want to do PHD in singapore, What is the procedure, When to apply, undergo any entrance exam

I have completed my M.CA , And have one year experince in teaching. Now iam Singapore PR, am i eligible to do PHD in singapore, want to take any enterance exam, if so what are the details

0 93 Views | Posted 2011-09-13 20:03:39

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-08 17:06:46
    You dont have much university offering Phd in Singapore, that too in the Computer field. You can do itt UK uniersities. with your research proposal you will get reply.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manish Ramachandran | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-15 11:47:54
    For PhD in Singapore, you may check out NUS, NTU and JCU. However all these universities require full time involvement for your PhD for at least 3 years. A lot of international students also take up PhD in Leadership with the National School of Leadership, India which is feasible for working professionals located ouside India.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post