sir i am a foriegner living in india,i wanted to know that are their any seat in indian governmenal colleges for foriegner students?

if seats are available then whats the process? and also wana know that wether foriegners are allowed to particiapate in AIPMT EXAMS ?

0 55 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 15:44:22

  • 1 Answer

  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-12 15:49:36
    You can apply to Pvt medical colleges through Ed.cil . Govt. Universities like Jamia Hamdard in Delhi also accepts Foreign students for particular Courses

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post