Sir i am studyin be 2nd year in vtu i want transferr another college which is under vtu only iwant procedure and howmuch amount should i pay

0 44 Views | Posted 8 years ago

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    8 years ago
    Dear Monika,
    Yes! Most of the universities offer this option to the student. However, this depends on the university and also the college. In order to change your college you have to fill the migration form and submit it in the office and then you need to collect your migration certificate and submit in that college in which you want to take admission.
    For the exact information, it is advisable to speak to the admission counsellor of your university/ college.
    Hope this helps
    All The Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post