Sir i scored 73% agg in 12th and 70% in.pcm. so can u pls suggest the universities where i can get admn for btech

0 30 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by neha deorani

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aarti Singh | Guide-Level 14

    8 years ago
    Neha if you have given some entrance test then wait for the result, could be you can get some good college like NIT, IITT or some other Otherwise you go for some reputed private university like Amity, Chitkara, SRM, Lovely Professional University, Manavrachna etc. All these not only offer admission on the basis of entrance tests but also direct admission on the basis of your marks in 12th. Some of these universities are also offering meritorious students scholarships too on the basis of their marks in 12th class.All these are world class universities with excellent infrastructure and modern facilities giving cordial and ambient ... view more
  • H

    Answered by


    8 years ago
    Try vit vellore or chennai.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post