tell me the information how i get the seat alloted in canada versities

tell me GRE/TOEFL courses which course is helpfull for me to study MS

0 39 Views | Posted 2011-09-16 15:21:11

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-21 14:41:08
    Universities in Canada have 2 admission intake in a year, namely:
    Fall (August)
    Spring (Intake)
    So first of all you need to decide which intake you want admission, and accordingly you can start your application process at least 5-6 months in advance of your planned admission intake.In order to get admission in MS course you need to take TOEFL and GRE:
    TOEFL is a exam which need to be taken by all the international students whose first or native language is not English.
    TOEFL has 4 section namely:
    TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) is of 120 marks, and all the good universities requires 80-90 plu

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post