transfer engg. degree to MIT

I am doing degree in mechanical engg. i want to do my remaining years in abroad like MIT. is it possible? if yes reply with full proceedure. on my cont. on -9762846483

0 173 Views | Posted 2011-09-12 20:07:51
Asked by Vikas

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-23 14:57:46
    Hi Vikas,
    Applications to the mechanical engineering graduate program are accepted from persons who have completed, or will have completed by the time they arrive, a bachelor's degree.
    It will be advisable to complete your your Undergraduate degree in India, and when its completed you can apply for the Graduate course in universities abroad.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post