travel & tourism course in singapore i am iata qulifide from bombay

0 95 Views | Posted 2011-09-15 08:15:49

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-08 17:01:45
    As you ahve already hava IATA certificate, you cna take up post graduation in UK in relaed field. you will get course admission with internership. the cost of fees will be the same as in singapore
  • D

    Answered by

    Dream Abroad

    2011-09-15 22:40:08
    Dear Bhatt, TMIS - Tourism Management of Singapore is the best option in my view. Kindly go through the link
    4+8 months to complete Diploma in Tourism and 12months internship of $500.
    If you want apply please mail us the details for assistance. we will give our from our side. Regards Dream Abroad

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post