i was compled my senior secondary course in bharathiya gurukula vidhyapeedom. thakkaley, kanyakumari... this is a open university in india... a non UGC programme.. can i study a bachellor degree on distance education mode... can i get admission in IGNOU..

0 57 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 11:54:29
Asked by jayesh

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-12 17:33:31
    Hi Jayesh, for your query I would say that any candidate who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent can enroll in any under graduate distance course. I am sending you link of your desired institute, please place the link in the address bar.
    Hope this helps. Feel free to raise more queries or you may close the question by liking or marking it as the best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 566k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post