Wanna to get PR in canada or newzealand

I m doing diploma 5sem. Tell me wat kind of short term course (1yr or 2yr) i choose to get permanent settled in canada or newzealand. Pls reply me to my mail soon thanks in advance

0 83 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 17:04:03

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-10 11:30:45
    In order to settle in a particular country, you should opt for those courses which are in high demand in that country, and in order to fill that position the country dosen't have enough of its own population to perform that job.You can opt for courses in the field of physiotherapy, culinary arts,hair dressing,accounting, agriculture, and many more.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post