Want One sitting degree university?

I done my BA till 2yrs in Guwahati university but now i want to do gud job for that i need a degree. So, I want to do one sitting degree course in Kakatiya University. If you guide me in that its will thankful for me.

0 2k Views | Posted 2011-09-07 13:42:26
Asked by Punam

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Raja M G | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-07 13:48:56
    There is no approval for One Sitting in any University which would leads to Fake Degree if offered.
    But you can join in the third Year directly in the respective university program if your degree possess the same syllabus and papers with the forgoing university and if the concerned university approves it.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post