want to go canada for hiher study plz tell me every thing about this process

Hi! I am Amanpreet Singh. i had scored 6 bands in ielts.I had recently completed 3year diploma in ELECTRONICS & COMM. ENGG, can i get admission in Canada, for my higher studies in same course. Which course will be beneficial for me?Plz tell me details evry thing rply at: amanpreet87a@gmail.com

0 50 Views | Posted 2011-10-09 10:28:57

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-09 10:34:22
    Normally at Undergraduate level you will have to apply for SAT( Scholastic apptitude test) and at PG level you will have to appear for GRE. In both cases you will have to obtain a TOFEL score. Depending on the scores you obtain and your academic credentials you can apply for various universities in Canada.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post