wed designing course

kya m BCA ke bad web designing course kru kya carrier h

0 69 Views | Posted 2011-10-08 20:17:35
Asked by sunil singh

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vikas Naidu | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-08 21:45:06
    Generally people think Animation leads to Gaming and Cartoon etc. But apart from them Animation industry also includes entertainment, E-education, web designing visual communication, medical and defense.
    a)Programmer : has main part of job here. And genarally Engineers with high level of proficiency are found here, because thing like- Artificial intelligence etc. are used here which can be perform by Computer engineers.
    b) Network Programmer: This part of work os also for Engineers, but some having good command over C. C++ can lead here. And BCA, MCA graduate can also find her.
    c)Graphics Programmer: This part of job is very enjoying one
  • H

    Answered by

    Hemanth Kumar Kumar

    2011-10-11 23:36:03
    YES. After BCA you can go for Web Designing or Web Development courses. It really has a very good career. Now internet is everywhere and future is again Internet as 3G networks have come and 4G networks are coming to India. This means internet usage would drastically increase. Now most of the transactions are happening via Internet. And when you talk about internet you actually mean web pages. Web pages are already in billions. Thus human resources are needed to design and develop web pages as GOD him self wont do. You can really make a good career in Web Technology side. You can check few institutes near by. ANITECH college also of

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post