what are the schlorships in caneda in scinece field,what should one do to carrear in caneda after 12 th

0 78 Views | Posted 2011-10-23 13:42:13
Asked by SHUBHAM

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-24 13:21:37
    Hi,There are many good universities in Canada, which offer Undergraduate course, in order to get admission in UG course, you need to have:Relevant 12th degree from recognized education board.Good academic background, preferably 60% plus in 12th.TOEFL score of 80-90 plus, or IELTS score for 6-7 bands plus.Universities in Canada have 2 admission intake a year , namely:Fall(August) intakeSpring(January) intake.So first of all you need to decide in which intake you want admission, and accordingly you can start your application process at least 6-7 months in advance.Scholarships are competitive and awarded to the most deserving students. Universit... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post