What should I do now? I am a student of class 12th and have got 55% (PCM) from Chhattisgarh board. I am interested in CGPSC exam.

0 65 Views | Posted 7 years ago
Asked by Nilesh Rao

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Stuti Jain Education and career counsellor | Guide-Level 12

    7 years ago
    Hi Nilesh,
    You can take your CGPSC or any state public service commission exam irrespective of the stream. Complete your Bachelor's degree in the area of your choice and interest such as B.Sc Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics:
    B.Sc Economics
    BA political Science

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post