whats the total expenses to study MRCS or FRCS in ROYAL COLLEGE OF EDINBURGH?and whats the duration of course?

after i pass MRCS 1st part then who gonna give the UK Visa?is it the college who arranges visa for students?and during i study can i have any part time jobs there to continue my expenses there?

0 1.9k Views | Posted 2011-09-08 00:09:12
Asked by Sharifa

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 878 Exams
  • 414k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post