Which are the colleges I can get admission with 42 marks in JEE mains and 80% marks in UP Board?

0 288 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by aashish gupta

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Goutam Chatterjee | Guide-Level 11

    8 years ago
    There are many private engineering colleges in UP where you can seek admission with these marks. You can also give on-line test of GLA, Mathura.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Amritanshu Kaushik | Guide-Level 11

    8 years ago
    i will suggest you only one thing if you really wanna do btech
    move to south India or Chandigarh
    because condition of UPTU is not good
    no regular pattern
    too much backs
    less placement

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post