which course best after b-tech (mechanical engg).for study in canada?

after b tech (mechanical engg)

0 3.1k Views | Posted 2011-09-16 13:32:33

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-21 14:57:35
    As you are pursuing B.tech in mechanical engineering, the best course for you to pursue at masters level is MS in mechanical engineering, as it will add on to the knowledge of what all you have learned during your undergraduate course.A student with MS in mechanical engineering has a good career prospects in India as well as globally.
    For your reference find below some of the best universities in Canada offering MS in Mechanical engineering:
    University of British Columbia.
    McGill University.
    University of Waterloo.
    In order to pursue MS in Canadian universities, you

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post