which of the open universities provide courses for B.Tech or B.E and whether it will be a recognised degree or not?

i have done diploma in IT from MSBTE and now i want to go for degree in engineering. but as i am doing job, i cant get time for full time study colleges. so i want to do part time or correspondence degree m nagpur only. pls help me out.

0 64 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 13:11:11
Asked by sneha adhau

  • 2 Answers

  • A

    Answered by

    Ankit Rawat

    2011-10-12 13:41:36
    Hi india , Is desh ka kya huga . engineering college open karani se kuch nhi huga . hume sabase paheli village ki sikha ko sudran padega kyu ki wah budhiman boys hute hai aur unake father oather tudkar unaka pet plte hai or ciyt ke log jaribo ka khun khate hai
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-12 13:12:38
    You may enroll for AMIE exam. An AMIE is considered equivalent to B.E. You are also eligible to get admission in second year of B.E. Programme as lateral entry.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post