I passed my 12th from commerce. What should l do?
1) If your interested is in accounts, do CA along with your B.Com
2) If Your interested is in management courses like marketing, HR you can opt BBA.
3) For private jobs, doing only B.Com/ BBA may not be enough, you may need to further study. But whatever study you do, it must be from some top university like LPU, only such universities offer these programs to enhance the employability. LPU for example attracts more than 600 companies to campus for recruitment.
1) if Your interested in accounts, do .CA along with Your B.Com
2) if Your interested in management courses like marketing, hr u can opt BBA
3) for private jobs, doing only B.Com/ BBA, not give good position, further u need to study MBA/.CA/b.ed.
4) so choose a course depends upon Your interest, ability n it's value
You should go for higher studies. You need to focus on completing graduation from the stream of your interest. For this, you can do B.Com + M.Com.
If have a dream to become a CA or CS, then go for it. But, remember one thing that it is one of the toughest course to pursue. So, if you can work hard, then go you can crack it.
Best of luck.
Taking an Exam? Selecting a College?
Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere elseSign Up on Shiksha
On Shiksha, get access to
- 58k Colleges
- 837 Exams
- 358k Reviews
- 750k Answers
Share Your College Life Experience
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics
Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts